SET (M) Indefinite Leave to Remain

If you have to apply for Permanent Residence or your partner does then now is the time to prepare so you understand the full process of obtaining SET (M) Indefinite Leave to Remain. Learning how to get your application ready without making mistakes is critical.

Our SET (M) Indefinite Leave to Remain Service provides:

  • What documents you need with a full comprehensive list
  • Full explanation of each document
  • Complete breakdown of the application process
  • Learn how the Home Office work and what happens when you submit your application
  • Learn all the main reasons for refusal and what you can do to avoid this
  • Assistance getting your ILR in 1 day if required

Note: It is important to understand there are different forms when applying for settlement and different rules. Using application form SET (M) for Indefinite Leave to Remain is where one partner is a British Citizen or a permanent resident and you have completed the required time on a spouse or partner visa.  If you are applying as someone who has spent 5+ years working in the UK then you need to use the SET(O) Indefinite Leave to Remain form and meet the SET(O) requirements.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Get your free eligibility assessment and find out how we can help you get your visa approved – Response within 24 hrs

Contact Us Now

Immigration Advice You Can Trust

oisc UK Immigration


Full Document Check


Fast Email Response


Competitive Fees


Same Day Visa Service